Quinos POS is equipped with complete functionalities to help you run your establishment effectively and efficiently.
Powered with the latest Java technology to enables to run on multi platform and SQL database to make sure your data is secure.
Quinos Point Of Sale System comes with a complete set of features to help you run your business. It’s the only POS System you’ll ever need.
Flexible Table Layout
Quinos POS Restaurant Software is suitable for use in restaurant table services because the layout of tables in restaurants can be included in the program in accordance with the original. Each table also has a different color code so we know the status of each table whether it is empty, filled, or currently under payment (billing process). Quinos Restaurant Software can also divide the table layout into several sections, such as Indoor and Outdoor, Smoking or Non-Smoking, and also Floor 1, Floor 2, and Floor 3.
Fast Food / Quick Order
The Quinos POS software is also suitable for use in fast food restaurants such as food courts, bubble tea, where there is no table layout at all. Cashiers can immediately enter orders from customers without having to open the table first.
Quinos has a modifying function, which is a note on the order, for example guests order 1 glass of ice tea without sugar, or 1 plate of oxtail soup without leeks. With this function modifier, the waiter does not need to go to the kitchen / bar to request an order.
Quinos also has a Forced Changing facility, where a modifier display will automatically appear every time an item is purchased.
The Back Office program can be accessed at your restaurant, or from your office / home via an internet connection (long distance). The functions of the Back Office program are as follows:
– Item Maintenance (adding menus or changing prices)
– Maintenance of Discounts (set discounts, promotions, or happy hours)
– Payment Method Maintenance (change or add payment methods)
– Staff Maintenance (adding staff or replacing your staff data)
– Sales Settings (change your POS settings such as tax calculation, service fees, etc.)
– Safety Maintenance (set authorization from every staff in your restaurant)
– Department and Category Maintenance (manage sales
– classification for each item to appear on the report)
– And others
Complete Back Office Report
– The Quinos POS restaurant software comes with a very comprehensive report list. Each report can be opened every day, weekly, monthly, or even the period that we set ourselves. Each Back Office report can be exported to a number of common formats such as Microsoft Excel, CSV, TXT File, PDF, and HTML.
Some reports from the Back Office software are:
– Goods Sales Report (Sales reports per item / product)
– Sales Summary Report (Sales summary report for a certain period)
– Payment Summary Report
– Payment Details Report (Report on receiving payment details per bill)
– Discount Summary Report
– Employee Performance Report (Sales report of each staff)
– Hourly Sales Report (Hourly Sales Report)
– Daily Sales Report
– Customer Expense Report (Sales Report per customer)
– Outstanding AR Report (AR report that has not been paid in full)
– Top Item Report (Most popular Item Sales Report)
– Top Employee Report (Report of the most selling staff)
– And others
Quinos POS automatically send Summary Sales Report every day, you can even configure it per shifts, or even per hour.
HQ Consolidated Report
All sales transaction are automatically synced back to the HQ so you will have a consolidated report from all your outlets.
HQ Centralized Data
LUMITECH SOLUTION has been working at the cash register for 5 years and is very experienced with the cash register, we don’t forget to present creative solutions that help you bring Point of Sale (POS) with all the conveniences that today’s technology can bring. Not only that, we will also provide more benefits such as:
One Time Payment
24 hour service
No internet connection
Don’t take our word, hear from our clients. Client happiness is our top priority.
We are proud of every project we have done. We have grown a lot with our years of work.